London Property Inventories has a long history providing inventory services for homeowners, individual tenants and landlords, as well as estate agencies and property management companies. Home inventories are an essential part of every tenancy agreement. With all the written and photographic documentation the inventory reports can serve as a guarantee for both parties of the contract.
All of our reports (check in, check out, inventory or interim) are conducted by certified and independent inventory clerks from London. Our team has the know-how and experience to spot every detail of a property and describe it thoroughly in order to create an unbiased report.
Our Service Portfolio
Over the years we have specialized in conducting comprehensive property inventory reports. But that's not all we offer to our clients. As an owner or manager of real estate in London you can also benefit from some of the other property related services we provide. Here is our full portfolio:
- Inventory report: You will receive a detailed report on your whole property including furniture, fixtures and fittings
- Check In Report: It is conducted upon signing the tenancy agreement. Our clerk will determine the current state of the property and include the meter readings in the document as well.
- Check Out Report: When the rental agreement is about to end, you can hire one of our experienced clerks to describe the state of the property and compare it with the check in report. This process ensures that all damages will be detected and further legal actions can be taken.
- Interim Report: You can schedule a special mid-tenancy inspection to determine if the tenants take a good care of the property and follow the terms of the signed agreement.
- Energy Performance Certificate: Our surveyors will create a report about the energy efficiency of your property and give you suggestions how you might improve your EPC rate.
- Gas Safety Certificate: You can rely on us for the annual gas safety check of all gas appliances located in your rental property.
- House Floor Plan: You can easily sell or rent out your property thanks to the detailed and professional floor plans created by our experienced team.
What Else Do You Get from Us
- AIIC and ICA certified inventory clerks
- Written and photographic evidence of the state of your property
- Discounts when you book more than one service with London Property Inventories
- Special offers for corporate partnerships with estate agencies and property management companies in London
- Flexibility and availability 7 days a week
- Full coverage of all London areas
- No hidden charges and no VAT applicable
How to Schedule a Service with London Property Inventories
Contact our friendly and competent staff on 020 3404 5118 if you have any questions or would like to make an appointment. To book our services online, you can use our booking form or chat feature.